ATHENS COOKING MASTERCLASS
Join this 5 hour Athens Cooking class done around Plaka, the most charming neighborhood of Athens! One of the best ways to understand the local culture is to get your hands on into the city´s culinary secrets and its food! Here everyone participates, you cook together and eat together! For experienced cooks, get to learn how the Greeks prepare their most famous dishes and add those to your list of expertise! For beginners, learn from experts and get to know useful kitchen hacks that only the Greeks know. And of course, learn to cook simple dishes too!
Learn the most important ingredients in the Greek kitchen and how food is a very important part of their culture – some of them are the their legacy to the world. Know how to cook meat and potatoes the Greek way, prepare the authentic Tzatziki (not the restaurant version) and discover how easy it is. Make fluffy zucchini meatballs, get great tips on how to prepare pie dough in minutes and make a delicious spinach and cheese pie! Last but not the least, learn how to make a very simple but really good Greek dessert – something you can eat every day and still wear your old pants after! Then the best part of it all – eating what you cooked. This is the biggest surprise of all and the part where you really fill your stomach and your heart too!
- MAX PEOPLE: 16 people
- LANGUAGE: English
- Confirmation will be received after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum number of participants is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Expert Greek cook
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or soft drink
- Aperitif and Greek “mezedes” during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
- Lots of kitchen tips from the Greeks!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- 1 Drink (extra drinks are paid afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)