Conquerors of the seas in Belem
Every country has its own heroes and Portugal is no exception. A long time ago, the Portuguese were first class sailors and conquered much of the known world. If you want to learn about the discoverers of the old world, join us on this amazing tour! You’ll discover the incredible neighborhood of Bélem, from its old, ancient core to some main sites such as the Belem Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Monastery of Jerónimos. Your fun, friendly and engaging guide will tell you everything about the conquerors and heroes of the sea, rhinos, caravels, navigational instruments, maps, spices. Last stop of the tour: a local bakery where you can taste the traditional Pastéis de Belém. You shall be surprised how delicious and tasty Portuguese sweets are!
You will have a spectacular day with lots of fun and memorable moments!
- The tour cover a walking distance of about 4 km.
- This tour operates every day, except for Mondays.
- Recommended age: 6+, but younger or older siblings are welcome and will be included in the activities and challenges.
- The tour is available in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian
- Great for teenagers as well